Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween series: Elvira Tutorials

Halloween series: Elvira Tutorials Video Clips. Duration : 9.68 Mins.


* * Please note that I did it in HQ on Thursday and they want to write it! :) Products: Perfumes Ben Nye Total overall wheel coastal Camouflage Concealer Too Shadow Insurance NYX front Brow Powder Brow Pencil fresh Calypso Minerals in Coastal Scents ambitious Insanity & Palette Eye Khol Rimmel 88 NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Black in White Maybelline Define-A black pencil Online L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur intense Red Cherry Lashes # 42 Coastal Scents Palette Blush MAC MAC Lip Pencil in BrickLipstick in Russian Red OCC Lip Tar tweeeet clear! www.twitter.com ______________________________________ FTC Act • All products in this video have been paid by me. I am not paid or reimbursed by the company. I am not connected with the company. All my products are my thoughts on honest opinion.

Keywords: jazziebabycakes, halloween costume, makeup application, elvira, mistress, of, the, dark, 80s, cosplay, theatrical, beauty, horror, movie, tutorial

Friend Link : Lady Vampire Costumes Will Scare Your Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment